Jessica L. Lukasiewicz
Jessica Lukasiewicz joined Thomas & Solomon LLP in 2008 after graduating from Syracuse University College of Law. Since joining the firm, Ms. Lukasiewicz has worked extensively on representing employees in wage-and-hour matters under both state and federal law, including the Fair Labor Standards Act. She also counsels and litigates on a wide variety of employment matters including discrimination, sexual harassment, and the Family Medical Leave Act.
During law school, Ms. Lukasiewicz gained experience on a wide range of discrimination issues while working at MFY Legal Services, Inc., Legal Services of Central New York, and the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights. She was also Business Editor for The Digest.
Before attending law school, Ms. Lukasiewicz graduated cum laude from the University of Florida in 2005, where she majored in psychology.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- University of Florida
B.S., cum laude, 2005
Honors and Awards
- NY Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015–Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Co-chair, Labor & Employment for Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Professional Advisory Committee for Hearing Loss Association
- New York