Proven Employee Rights Advocates
How We Can Help
We understand that it is not easy to contact an employee rights lawyer after experiencing an employment law issue, but we are here to answer your questions in a confidential and stress-free environment. It is important to realize that your employer cannot retaliate against you in any way for learning about your legal options, or asserting your legal rights. We will advocate for your legal and financial interests throughout your case, beginning with our first consultation. From the outset, we will clearly explain to you the legal options available, your rights, and what our firm can do for you.
Protecting Workers Across Industries Under Federal and State Law
Based in Rochester, New York, Thomas & Solomon LLP’s employee rights lawyers fight for employee rights in a variety of legal matters across the country.
- Has your employer failed to pay you all you are owed? Employers must pay you for all time worked, and most employees must be paid time-and-a-half for all hours worked over 40 in a week. Our lawyers are recognized for their past successes in wage and hour claims across the country, including for claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Did you experience workplace discrimination or harassment? We will aggressively seek maximum compensation for employees who have been fired, passed over for promotion, or otherwise discriminated against based on their race, religion, national origin, gender, or other protected class.
- Do you have questions on the enforceability of a restrictive covenant or other employee contract? Our attorneys keep abreast of the latest developments in the law regarding employment contracts, noncompete agreements, and severance agreements. We put that knowledge to work for our clients every day.
- Are you aware of a fraud against the government? Do you need protection as a whistleblower? We will aggressively pursue fraud and whistleblower claims on your behalf. Our attorneys have proven skillful advocates in recovering millions of dollars for our clients.
- Wondering about The False Claims Act? We have won significant multi-million dollar rewards for our clients by filing lawsuits under the False Claims Act. These lawsuits are sometimes known as “Qui Tam” claims.
- Do you need help understanding the complex laws related to ERISA claims? Our knowledgeable employee rights lawyers can walk you through this complex area of federal law to ensure you are in the best position to get the benefits you deserve.
- Did your employer complete a background check on you? Did an inaccurate background check cost you a job? We stand up for your consumer and employee rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Did you work in the banquet service industry? Did your employer add on a mandatory charge for service that was not entirely distributed to employees like yourself? We represent banquet service employees who are owed gratuities or mandatory charges that were kept by their employer.
- Have you worked in a restaurant as a server or bartender? Were you completing non-tipped side work such as janitorial or kitchen related duties as part of your job? Our attorneys represent employees who are owed money for their work in the restaurant industry.
Confidential Case Evaluations
All of our case evaluations are confidential, so there is no risk to you to contact us online or by phone. Call us at 585-272-0540 or toll free at 1-877-272-4066 , to begin protecting your rights today.