Erin Hanlon joined Thomas & Solomon in 2017. Since joining Thomas & Solomon, Ms. Hanlon has primarily worked on wage and hour collective and class action lawsuits, as well as advising individuals on issues such as age, disability, and sex discrimination, FMLA, New York State Paid Family Leave, and unpaid wages.
Ms. Hanlon graduated from Pace Law School in 2009. While in law school, Ms. Hanlon interned at the Pace Women’s Justice Center, providing legal services to victims of domestic violence. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hanlon graduated cum laude from Saint Michael’s College in 2004, where she majored in business administration and minored in economics.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, White Plains, New York
J.D., cum laude, 2009
- Saint Michael’s College, Colchester, Vermont
B.S., cum laude, 2004
Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New York
- Colorado, inactive