Conor Tallet joined Thomas & Solomon LLP as an associate in September 2018. Since joining the firm, Mr. Tallet has been involved in representing whistle-blowers under the False Claims Act, as well as employees who have had their rights violated under state and federal employment laws.
Mr. Tallet graduated summa cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law in 2018 and was elected to the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Mr. Tallet served as an Executive Editor on Syracuse Law Review and participated in the Criminal Defense Law Clinic, where he received the Onondaga County Bar Association Law Clinic Award for the most significant contribution to the community through clinical legal services. Before attending law school, Mr. Tallet graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 2015 with a degree in political science.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
Honors: Order of the Coif, Justinian Honor Society, Syracuse Law Review
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Lawyer for Learning Committee Member, Monroe County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Taxpayers Against Fraud
- New York