Annette Gifford joined Dolin, Thomas & Solomon LLP as an associate in 2007. She represents clients in several areas of employment law, including individual employment disputes as well as collective and class action lawsuits. Ms. Gifford is a 2002 cum laude graduate of Cornell Law School, where she was a Managing Editor of the Cornell International Law Journal. While in law school, Ms. Gifford completed internships at the Monroe County Legal Aid Society and the Tompkins County Law Guardian Office, representing victims of domestic violence in a range of circumstances.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Gifford was an associate in the business litigation department of Nixon Peabody LLP, where she represented both corporate and individual clients engaged in various types of litigation, focusing primarily on government investigations and white collar defense.
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- J.D. cum laude – May, 2002
- Law Journal: Cornell International Law Journal, Managing Editor
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- B.S. – 1999
- Major: Human Ecology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
Pro Bono Activities
- Monroe County Legal Aid Society